Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Grape Lady

Okay, my friend Sherry sent me this video. It is a sa-weet biff. I feel a little bad for laughing as hard as I did, because the lady got totally hurt... but it didn't stop me from laughing until I couldn't breathe. As I've said before, I would hate to come to a place where I stop laughing and start caring.

Check it out:




By the way, I have school tonight. Not looking forward to it. I don't think Diane Chambers is taking any more classes with us after tonight, so that makes me pretty happy. And Michelle pointed out that we only have about 13 weeks left until we graduate, so no more Thing either. My blogs will be much more boring after that, I suppose... but I'm sure I'll quickly find something new to bitch about.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh my gosh!!!

To me, it's a bit more annoying than funny, with weird way she's crying "ow, uh, engh, engh, ow" and grunting, etc. It's so annoying! I think you can tell a lot about a person by their reaction when they hurt themselves. She's....annoying, totally. But yeah, she totally landed on her face in a bad way. Maybe I should land like that before judging her weird reaction.

Anywho...the funny parts are that the camera stays on the buckets and other girl, whilst we listen to her rantings. Also, they keep filming for WAY too long before cutting away to the newsroom, where the newscasters are just like "ooh, I think she really got hurt..." in an awkward, calm manner.

I totally never want to see that video ever again...but then again...it's like road-kill, you just can't help but look.

Corina-I hope you never see my comment. I know, it's unsympathetic.