Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

Guess what I saw on Sunday???? Only the best Easter Surprise EVER!!!!

I was at an intersection, and what did I see driving up the sidewalk? A little old lady riding a Hoveround scooter. Wait, it gets better.

In the basket on the front of the scooter she had a bigass stuffed toy Easter Bunny... it must have been three feet high. She kinda had to peek over it to see. Wait, wait! I'm not done!

On the back of the scooter, secured with a bungee cord, was an identical giant Easter Bunny. Every time she went over a bump, the thing's head would flop wildly.

Man, I laughed my frickin' ass off!!! I actually purposely missed a few opportunities to turn so I could stay and laugh a little longer. I would've snapped a picture, but my phone was far out of reach.

The only thing that would've made this whole thing even more magically delicious would've been if the old lady's scooter tipped over and the Bunnies had gone flying.

Ah, the joys of Spring.....

No comments: